New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 replaces the New Zealand FOODfiles 2013 Version 01.
New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 contains eight files. These are available in two formats: as tilde delimited ASCII text files and as Microsoft Office Excel® files.
New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 contains the complete presentation of 84 core components for 2574 foods in the Standard Version and up to 360 components for 2574 foods in the Unabridged Version (Note: The Unabridged Version and some of the Food Records in the Standard Version do not contain values for every single component for every single food).
New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 includes the energy and carbohydrate calculated according to the FAO/INFOODS guide lines (FAO/INFOODS 2012) and Standard 1.2.8 (Food Standards Australia New Zealand 2013).
DownloadYou need to register/login to access the download files.
- MSI installer for New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 [27 MB]
- New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Manual [PDF 605 kB]
All files can be found at www.foodcomposition.co.nz and are provided as a Microsoft ® Windows ® installer. Use “My Computer” or “Windows Explorer” to browse to the folder (where you saved the installation program when downloading it) and double click on the installer FOODfilesSetup(.msi) to begin the installation. (NOTE: you may not be able to see the .msi extension, depending on your computer settings).
To install the New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 data on a Windows computer:
- Click on the download link below.
- When the File Download dialog box (“Do you want to run or save this file?”) appears, click Run.
- If a security warning dialog appears (“Do you want to run this software”), click Run.
- Follow the onscreen instructions – you’ll need to agree to the New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 Terms and Conditions and confirm where the files will be installed on your PC.
If you don’t specify otherwise during the installation, New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 will be installed in the folder \FOODfiles on your C: drive.
If you wish to remove New Zealand FOODfiles 2014 Version 01 from your computer:
- Open the Control Panel on your Computer using Start | Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP) or Programs and Features (Windows Vista and Windows 7).
- Choose FOODFiles Data and follow the onscreen instructions.